Thursday, March 5, 2009

Music I'm Currently Enjoying

I have a lot I could talk about as far as what is going on here but it's just a bunch of work stuff that I find interesting but not to write about on this blog so for today I'm providing a list of some of my favorite music.

Albums:
-Dent May and his Magnificent Ukulele , The Good Feeling Music of...
-TV on the Radio, Dear Science
-Beirut, The Flying Club Cup
-Animal Collective, Merriweather Post Pavilion
-Nick Drake, Pink Moon
-Stevie Wonder, Fulfillingness' First Finale

Songs:
-The Black Heart Procession, It's a Crime I Never Told You About the Diamonds in Your Eyes
-Phosphorescent, Pick Up the Tempo
-Willie Nelson, Georgia on my Mind
-The Cure, 10:15 Saturday Night
-She & Him, Why do you Let me Stay Here?
-Serge Gainsbourg, Je suis venu te dire que je m'en vais
-Smog, Rock Bottom Riser
-Stevie Wonder, Bird of Beauty
-Ween, It's Gonna be a Long Night