Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weird Noises of the Morning


About a week ago I heard some weird noises outside my current place of residence. I knew it was some critters of some sort but I didn't know what. A few days later I woke up early, about 6:30, to take my dog Pounder for a walk. We went outside, rounded the back corner of the house, so Pounder could relieve himself. That's when I heard that same weird noise I'd heard before. I looked up and about 20 to 25 feet up in a tree were two raccoons. Two raccoons doin' it. At first, I was like "hey that's kindof cool to actually get to see raccoons doin' right in your own backyard," but then I got creeped out because I realized they were staring at me, staring at them. It was an akward moment for us all. Even Pounder couldn't look me in eye when I took this photo.