Thursday, June 25, 2009

Prague



After spending a few days in Prague I'm now back home in Biloxi. Biloxi is 97 degrees and Prague was 67 degrees. I think I know which one I like better.

Aside from the beautiful weather in Prague, Prague is a beautiful place to begin with. Everything is done/made with thought and purpose and is cared for with thought and purpose. Aside from everything being so beautiful, everyone was so nice. It was easily the most laid back city I've ever been to. I, along with everyone else, found that the best place to take a nap isn't inside but on one of the many grassy parks throughout the city. My favorite that I napped in a few time was Riegrovy Park that was up on a hill and overlooks the city, a great place to watch the sunsets.

I stayed at the Clown & Bard hostel. It was a fantastic place, very clean and less that $15 a night. I met lots of great people there who were from all over going to all over. I have a feeling some of us will meet up again some day.