Monday, July 27, 2009

Exploritoring to Exstormitoring


Yesterday was going to be a day of exploritoring. I was on the search for a giant rocking chair, one that is about 40' tall. I know it is out there, I've seen pictures of it. It resides somewhere around these parts. I didn't find it this weekend but perhaps the next.

On my way back into Biloxi it started exstormitoring from the north across the Back Bay of Biloxi. I parked the truck and took a few pictures while a couple guys continued to fish. I was a bit concerned for them, but they didn't seem too phased. After sitting there for a few minutes I headed home and not more than a few minutes after I got there the tornado sirens sounded. Lighting flashed and my lights flickered. They storm diminished after about 30 minutes and I finished cooking dinner.